Vanessa: Nurse Practitioner 1 year experience – Graduated from University of San Diego with a Masters Degree in Nursing as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Registered Nurse for 19 years as a GI, Cardiac and ICU .
Tracey: Office Manager/Front Office receptionist, 23 years experience
Genevieve:Medical Assistant, 15 years experience
Gloria: Medical Assistant, 4 years experience
Melissa: Medical Assistant 1 year experience
Amanda: X-ray Technician/Medical Assistant , 1 year experience
Podiatric Medicine & Foot Surgery
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff’s training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. Berenter has been practicing medicine since 1987 and was board certified in Podiatric Surgery in 1990. He attended Boston University 1976-1979 and San Diego State University 1979-1981. He went on to receive his doctor of podiatric medicine degree from the California College of Podiatry at San Diego in 1985. Dr. Berenter served his residency specializing in Orthopedic and Podiatric Surgery at Kaiser Hospital in San Diego.
Certifications and Affiliations
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Associate, American Board of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Scripps Memorial Hospital, Chief – Podiatric pision, Department of Orthopedics