Genevieve – 17 years as a Medical Assistant, worked with Dr. Berenter for 8 years.
Gloria – 7 years as a Medical Assistant, worked with Dr. Berenter for 6 years.
Amanda – 3 1/2 years as an X-ray Technician /Medical Assistant, worked with Dr. Berenter for 2 1/2 years.
Olivia – 2 1/2 years as a Medical Assistant, worked with Dr. Berenter for 1 1/2 years.
Tracey – 25 years Office Manager/ Healthcare Administrator, worked with Dr. Berenter 25 years
Podiatric Medicine & Foot Surgery
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff’s training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. Berenter has been practicing medicine since 1987 and was board certified in Podiatric Surgery in 1990. He attended Boston University 1976-1979 and San Diego State University 1979-1981. He went on to receive his doctor of podiatric medicine degree from the California College of Podiatry at San Diego in 1985. Dr. Berenter served his residency specializing in Orthopedic and Podiatric Surgery at Kaiser Hospital in San Diego.
Certifications and Affiliations
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Associate, American Board of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Scripps Memorial Hospital, Chief – Podiatric pision, Department of Orthopedics